Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Michelle's simple yet beautiful speech at the Democratic National Convention

“The Barack Obama I know today is the same man I fell in love with 19 years ago,”

- i wonder who i wud b mentioning lah, 19 yrs later..2027, and im 40 y.o.. haha. allah, im scared. i hv mny flaws. im used to be help. im used to be pampered. im used to b silly. will der b sumone out der who wud feel he's falling for me like he did like '19 yrs ago' thng.. heh. wondering~ -


we listened to our hopes instead of our fears. How this time, we decided to stop doubting and to start dreaming.”

-fears haunted me recently. of wut othr ppl thot. of my desire of wanting to erase wut ppl thot of my action. the burden of me accusing myself of wut i thot and assume as my fault..but i shud juz stop doubting as well.. its never a crime in dreaming. and to make d dream come true, pliz for god sake shahirah, work very hard in pleasing ALLAH and urself. its been awhile uv not shown ur true potential. it need to be let out for more potentials to emerge.. huh?-

“Just don’t screw it up, buddy!''michelle wud hug obama and said dis when he looked nervous b4 giving speech..heh.

-dis one, its a hope. my hope.maybe one day i'l hear frm sumone dat i wanted to hear frm without being scared that he wud turn away whn i needed hm d most...-

No comments: