Friday, August 29, 2008

goiter

im not sure. where to start. i love history. i love math. but never biology act. its not easy. so i dun like it. so wats easy? i juz find it easy. talking is easy. english is fun. languages.. travelling is fun. but u must asked me y im here then. i did not decide it myself. i juz agreed to follow. i dun like complicated thngs but being complicated is much easier and fun than simple and lame.. so y trouble urself wif sth that does not drive u wild wif passion? im not troubling myself. i juz dun push myself. wif history, its der. u dun hv to read, u cn juz listen. my mum is suprb in history. i got A1 because she was der, to make it easy for me. she analyzed past Qs and check my work.. a sth dat no ordinary scholl teacher wud attend me to. math wus easy cuz sensei wus der. he help me by giving out jalan kerja yg maha senang and yes, he made thngs easier to understnd.. and now im here. wif no help n im not looking for help either.. jeez, u genius, now i see y i hate myself for hating dis exmfriday routine.. cuz i nvr find it to b easy... like d morning whee isha nana and beqs fight to knoe wuts positive wuts negtive.. i dun gv a damn.. its hard when everyone thinks its easy... and u dun~

No comments: