Sunday, August 24, 2008

guess

i guess dis is how it feels like to fall then stuble on sahara dessert like without anything but only urself. funny. i used not to b influenced. but dis time, i failed. the thot of me letting go is so scary dat i pretend not to know wuts going on. so i keep myself running. well, u wud laugh. shook ur head and say dat im silly but yeah. i am. silly. so silly dat i admitted. im sure its a little thng for u. but its very huge for me. i feel like not eating. not laughing. i feel like empty. i feel like the whole world is going against me. and for the thot that i gave up made me feel like im so so confused. yes, im confused. wut shud i do. pray to allah dat everone hav kelupaan ingatan of wut had happened. let everyone forget allah. juz let dem forget. pliz!

No comments: