Sunday, August 3, 2008

GOO GIRL?

GOO GIRL.. i wud tell dat to myself when my aunt or my mum told me (when i wus still in diapers) that i am 'pandai!' juz by doing wut dey wanted me to do, or doing stuffs that were unexpected like shaving my heads with abah's razor blade on my birthday. well, i still had d pic. of my head wrap with pembalut kaen and sumhw i smiled cheerfully in dat pic. obviously i dun remembered who i wus bck then, tho i do remember that i wus naughty cuz i remembered bashing my aunt(my last aunt) who was juz 5 yr beza than i am.. so she wus close to me when i wus small, and i did hd revolution of her names.. frm nel, konel, mak nel, munil and now, mun-mun. hehe. peace. she's like my most favourite person on earth and i really look up to her(sgt adore dia. heh) nway, i remember bashing her cuz she wus weak? haha. i pull her hair so hard dat she cried immediately. she still remember that incident when i told her recently. haha. i also did watch my mum kill a green multi color snake. and i love to wore skirts. colours. i love to scream happily, yeye, abah dah balik when my father arrived frm work. i love cycling. i love to watch p ramlee's. i love to watch tom & jerry. i am crazy of dis japanese series whch i fogot the title(of course) heh. i love to hang out wif pak lang. i love to wait for mamak jual roti pon-pon when balik frm tadika, i love to watch fishes die cuz i poked dem hard(mcm cerita nemo lah pulak.haha) i luv crayons but i hate coloring(find it complicated=)) i luv my mum. i love my dad esp when he bought me barbie dolls and books. i love gaduh dgn my only bro. we got into a fight almost in anything. i love that marron sofa that we gave to pak lang when we moved out frm keramat. (or is it pak long?) ntah.
i remember my tadika lover- his face, yes but not his name. heh.oh yes, i hv bf ok. haha. he'l protect me frm the bullies and defend me against ppl who thot it wus uncool to cry homesick in the toilet(oh yes. im so homesick, wut do u expect? i luv being home. haha) and i love travelling. its like, telling my home, dun miss me,ok? i'll miss u!=) hehe. i luv talking. oh i'l talk untill dat person gets bored of my cute face. haha.






so much of the past..3rd august.. hurm. 3 days to go to be back to cucms. im gonna hv a training of a new concept of orientation.. training for trainees? hee. wutever! layan jer~ =) then, orientation 1st year 4th batch then NEW SEM, WEY, AKU DAH 2ND YEAR LAA.. hehe. gambatte, shashu! (zazu! takot lah.. bear wif me, k? daaa)

No comments: