Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I WUS

I wus alwez proud of u..will alwez be.. cuz i knoe who u r. and wut u did.. dey dun knoe u. dats y dey said ur useles.. i wud be der for u. even when d times were impossible but believe me, ur the most adorable person i ever knew.. cuz i alwez looked forward on wut u'll say and wut u may thnk of sth.. i really love it when u hate sth. cuz dat is when i cn laugh loudly, juz because ur not that angry often. not even when i called u when ur sleepy. or when i wanna c ur face when ur already asleep. cuz i knoe u love sleeping.. and it really made me happy when u came down wif ur chomot face and smiled. wif that purple baju. and i really love u when u said wuts true. sum ppl dun find it comfortable to tell me wuts wrong wif me, but u knoe i wont get hurt. u knoe i'l only get hurt if u did not tell me d truth.. baadilla, i felt like it wus thousand of years since i last saw u. thou i may thot u said bad thngs boout me, but sumhow i dun woory bout dat, dat much. i worry if i nvr see u again. i worry if i nvr cn smile to u again. i worry if i cn nvr hear ur voice again. damn im worried. i do!

No comments: