Wednesday, August 6, 2008

although

altho i may not like wut happened.. and it hurts me but im happy..
it may not turned out to be wut i wanted of, but im happy..
it my not be mt best effort, but the moment u believe in me, im happy.
i may be the worst fren in d world, but u nvr gv up on me, im happy.
i failed to tunaikan my promise and azam.. but u forgv me, im happy..
u said i wus fat and u said, ur sori, im happy..
u said, u'l take me to the moon and altho i knoe u won't but hearing u said u will, sumhow im happy..
i thot of giving up but u said u'l support me, im happy..
i had no money and u lend me without much fuss, im happy..
i forget wut day is today, and u want to jaga my hati, u said u dunno and pretend to look at the newspaper, im happy..
u wish my birthday..im happy.
u tell me to be happy, im happy.
u said ur on d way to class.. im happy.
u did the right thing, im happy.
u smile, im happy..

im happy. i do!

No comments: