Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spt yg dikatakan 2 tahun yg lalu..

im seeing myself in a place that is calm but busy. in a messy place but under control.

and im seeing myself as someone who needs to be more truthful to myself. especially when im not efficient and effective. i wish to be a doctor who saves lives. i can't afford to do a mistake. and yesterday, after so long, i think my ending hav become a beginning.. well, its kinda hard to describe wut happened actually but i juz hope that i'll keep on being the more improved me. im glad that finally i realize that life is not suppose to have control on us but we as the khalifah of ALLAH should be controling our life, our NOW time and not been too worried of the future.. insyaallah, im alright, im gonna be alright..to have an aim is not enough..u need to hit it..mayb dats a part of me that hv been missing.. hitting an aim.. doing plans and work on it.. things dat r simple but i juz wanna complicate it without no reasons.. lame! ashu,lame.. ergh! whatever it is, im glad im here. where i am now.no matter gud or bad. im gonna stay. and never gv up.nothing is perfect,alrite. so wut? i'll move on! i'll move on..

No comments: