Thursday, June 17, 2010

expectations

Sometimes I dont't reach my lecturer's expectations. My parents. My jemaah. My naqibah.
and many others....
Little that I realize, one day, I am the one that will put expectations to others. Be it friends, juniors.. and foremost, the one that I always underestimated, is actually no other myself.

I am currently in my holidays. 4 weeks left before turning out to become 4th year student and interestingly looking forward to 5th year and the years to come, iA.

Alhamdulilah, when i watch the result for final surgery and internal medicine postings, (I hv knew my previous O&G and Public Health posting result) I instantly felt like doing sujud syukur in front of the lif! No way! I have no Cs? I am so confident I will hv a C or better, C+ and before this, when passing Prof Latiff or Triple A, I wish that I am invinsible. I just don't feel that I have done my best in these 2 postings.. (see, I am not expecting other than C from me. haish.. this will not happen at the first place, provided I, the best creation of Allah, i.e human beings as general, istiqomahly study and study and expect non than an A! Oh my, please, no more nonsense in 4th year, Shashu!

Alhamdulilah, btw! I pass. As so as most of my friends..

I am hoping that I will use my holidays wisely. At first I really felt sad because every time cuti, usually I won't be able to wake up early, do revision, etc. I would always used to surf nonsense and sleep,eat,Tv routine. BUT, in this cuti, I vow, to look it as an opportunity for me, to :

1) upgrade my ibadah,
2)to widen my knowledge and
3)to bring gaps in family and friends a little closer.

insyaAllah! please remind me when I forgot these especially 3. TQ =)

No comments: