Thursday, April 10, 2008

when remembering is not d issue..

ok, 1st of all, im putting myself in d shoes of those ppl yg memberi tapi tak minta dibalas.. helping and loyally stood by sumone's side despite the ups and downs, the rise and fall..

SALUTE to all of u!

it cud almost b ur mom, dad, aunt, friends, whoever..

but wat struck me deep inside wus when i had dis early dinner around 8 eating sushi mushroom fish nyum2 wif mum(dad wus der at sushi octopus but he wus with his mates, discussing bout their latest projects.. watever, he wus der to pay the bill.. bersyukur sudah, thou i wud like to hv a proper decent dinner wif him TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE after he just came bck home frm merbok but then i astaga myself and remind myself he is working hard to fed me in my 5 damn years of uni as a goddamn medical student so shashu,shut up and dun complain laah..) and she told me dat she had dis discussion with pak lang (whom she manjerly or secret codely call anje) regarding pak long or atok long's family whom appear to be my grandpa's abg kandung. well the story of course resolve around the hot issue in the family rite now which started frm the decision of atok long's 1st son to send him away to old folk's home.. hurm, which wat kind of reason, i dunno.. (wat d hell is he thinking lah).. and my mom told anje dat if it happened to be so tragic and making it appear oledi like a anak derhake-si tanggang's scene, then it wud best for atok long not to have any child at all at the 1st place.. 'ade anak pon tak gune'.. (he got 9 children.. where r u ppl? haih!i post to u all the curse words in d world)

anyway, pak lang replied sweetly, eh, 2 org cukup.. mom: asal lak 2?

anje: ya lah, satu una, satu kak yah.. [me=kak yah, my brother-una. y una? long story, dat wud take me another post to tell..haha]

at d same time,my pak lang wus curious to knoe bout wat my brother's plan for isu kebajikan my mom,bla3.. like, for any hint, wud he be der, when my mom needed him during her old golden time?

anje: kalo kak yah, aku tau.dia excellent.. mak slalu cerita pasal dia, dia bla3.. [wait a minute, nenek wat? dun tell me she told pak lang or whoever ppl she told some more that i do chores, slimut her, urut her kaki, laugh at her jokes, bla3, things yg i dun even remember doing.. it wus very terharu and at the same time funny coz i wus denying it at first that i am like dat.. haha.. did i do dat? sth like dat.. heh~

nway, mak told pak lang dat una despite of being much more concern than i am, esp bile mak saket perot(she got fibroid yg dia xnak bedah and its oledi like 7cm i guess.. and taking on medication that the testimoni said sumbody got cured bile makan ubat harge rm ratus2 tuh.. mak, cepat lah sembuh.. ubat, ya tuhan, mujarabkan lah) had once askeh her sort of questions yg aku pon tak penah terlintas nak tanye bonde tercintes..


mak, nanti kan adik dh ade umah sendri, mak nak dok dgn adik ke, mcm mn?

xpe dik, kita gilir2 lah.. minggu nie mak dok dgn adik, pastu mak balik lah umah..

kakak?

ske ati kakak lah, dia dtg ke tak nak jenguk mak..

adik tak tanye utk kakak, adik tanye adik..

pulak dah budak nie.. mcm2..



i am very proud of u, una..

and mum, dun worry.. its not that i dun care bile kak tak tanye kan bagaimana di hari tua mu..

i just think that remembering is not the issue here..

like TO REMEMBER JAGA MAK BILE MAK DAH TUA..

no,no.. wat the hell remember?

its a duty dat i'll do happily, mak.. even nauzubillah akak tak sedar diri, una syg.. remind me..



for now, mark my word.. remembering is not the issue here~

like the way i dun remember (owh, i told u i dun remember, mcm mn nak cite.. haih.. =) daa..


No comments: