Wednesday, April 9, 2008

end of ...

the so called quiz told me im a drama queen?... sigh.. its getting worse mase respi block i pezen.. byk naa mangse ketidakpuasan hati aku..damn malu syal pk blk.. i even said sori to anas so that he knoes that i am so wrong bck then.. hope dia phm.. hurm.. but at least thru this nitemare that my prayers wus answered gak laa and damn glad to read a book kat kino, i did abeskan half buku tuh and nway, tajuk dia how not to be that gurl.. now i really cn aswer all my doubt and pening2 sume blown away.. when u be that girl, u'l end up with that guy. so dun be that gurl.. kwn je laa dgn sume org.. i hv dis very stupid feelings kdg2 when i met sumone potential to be my bf, i kept like make it so obvious that of course i shhh dem away scr x langsongnyer.. hehe. takpe lah, so-called drama queen dah way too sick wif all of those things dh.. in my mind rite now, lay back and dun fix things too soon, u cn end up to be my friend, my friend's bf, my neighbour's husband.. god, who knows.. chill, shu.. that wus all u hv been needed all dis while=) cheers for a, perhaps and mayb new me.. hopefully~ fingers crossed!!go,go,go,go ashu! =)

No comments: