Wednesday, April 9, 2008

a spontaneous date to the not-so-childish petr0sains wif no one else except me and myself;)

power rangers=)

me?



masterpiece gua


tak payah pg indon.. heh~




........





perfect~






the other side of me..



really cool=internity mirror=look at how many shashu der..haha~





need a friendly environment ride?=)






sri rama vs ramayana dat wanted to steal the oil in petrojaya.. interesting blend of tradition~



im here! =)



back to the future? ;)







simple priceless shadows..


that suprisingly




create a smile on my face..









a 4 year's dream-accomplished-wif nobody except me-thou it wud be rather melancholic to go to petrosains alone but i juz thot one morning, 'hey, y dun i have one day of my time w/out thinking of other ppl's choice or what so ever and it turned out to b great.. i learnt lots of things that i never knew or i thot i knew but i dun really knew pon sbenarnye.. hee~ fun day it is-end of story-+)























2 comments:

ALIAH said...

wah bro lu tak ajak gua pun gi ptrosains(hehe tetibe, takpe gua tau lu nak adventure) gua pun tak penah gi, hasrat di hati mmg nak gi tapi tak kesampaian laa..maybe insyaallah one day kot..

shash said...

xpe bro..bleh je gua 2nd round, gua pon tak habes tgk sbb kna balik sbb mak gua suroh.. hehe..