Friday, August 13, 2010

sigh!

EBM

evidence based medicine.
have not able to recall when was the first time i heard this but i am sure that it won't be my last.
yes, consider us, the CUCMS students lucky. Very-very lucky, I suppose.
because EBM is actually exposed to post graduate students :)
see, how distinct we are?
yes, very.
however, implementation of this EBM, 4 week course which ended this morning (sigh...) does not mean that it will instill a sense of more nurturing the passion to care human beings among us, because, let us all face the truth...
NOT EVERYONE IS KEEN ABOUT EBM.
Alhamdulillah I am not one of them...

insyaAllah.
I will be doing both attachment and research after my 4th year posting ends somewhere in April 2011, if Allah permits, insyaAllah ;)
pray for the best and expect for the best from Allah..

No comments: