Friday, August 27, 2010

korbans

boleh tak berkorban untuk group......

i had the most 'terrific' day today.

1) cancel my awaited program of the week as I am appointed by someone who apparently had type A personality which I am as well. So, you could imagine that I was also tense as well, because I need to so-called 'berkorban' for the group which memang iA i tak kesah, for the benefit of the ummah, so dun mind, ok.. But its the way the msg was written, i cn say that i am quite snap lah jugak. hurm. but its a minor issue. mayb not expectating those kind of words from the so called sumone i guess. but its ok.. i think i cud understand the tense in the person as well. as i am the only appropriate hope. i guess..

2) the journey to RC KL for our psychiatry library books took me 19 min from PJY to Ampang, fetch adik because I know I am so buta jalan and I need a man's help to carry the super tebal books, well medic books, standard lah kan.. plus another 25 min to arrive to RC KL from my house in Ampang (near highland tower.. huhu) which logically should be around 10 min jerh. its insane, jem jem jem.
Fine lah, if u compare to China, 9 days of traffic jem that stretch up to 100 km.
Bersyukur lah sgt tiba-tiba. hehe.

3) i met prof N's wife.
Thanks someone for appointing me to take the books away to T! (owh, i was exchanged to T group as initially i am in H group but because i find A needed help and she need to be in H grp more that i do, i guess, i just let go lah. dun mind, iA. its the best plan from Allah,iA.)
Back to prof's wife, she is a clinical psychologist =) , she was so sweet with Prof N tau, omg, stalker kejap. haha. and she said she knew Z's brother which apparently she said all of z's siblings have the z name in front of them as well. hurm. i really did not knoe that trivia. hehe.

4) can't wait 2finish Q. its my own personal goal. maybe T xbusy mode will help kot. iA.

5) Will be celebrating HARI MERDEKA 31ST AUGUST in T! alhamdulilah, seronok and teruja sgt nak tgk smart askars with smart uniform marching and berbaris. Am thrill! x wait!

6) tun fatimah, eh tun hasmah will be coming to college this... (not sure) but she will come to our college ok. huhu. not a big fan of mahathir but i do respect him! hee. and behind every suksesful man, there is a woman! hee, peace!

puasa reached 17th day today! =) 3 days to go.... anxious!

on the another note, my frens said i may have a bit of bipolar disorders in me.
manic most of the time and depressed tiba2 then manic balik then normal..
buekk!

;)i am me laa. fullstop!

2 comments:

roihan said...

point no 3 really caught my attention hehe~

shash said...

eh eh, tang mana tuh ka roi.. haha