Wednesday, August 18, 2010

one, two and twist..

No, its not the song lets twist again, like we did last summer... yeah.
but a twist of suprise.
u see, most of the time, its always easier to SAY it than to DO it.
especially the word REDHA.
Alhamdulilah.
My doubt have been answered today. i alwez doubt my ability of being redha.
After 4 days of internet fasting due to unpaid bills. hee. mak notty, lupa bayau,
happily suksesfully log in thru gmail, saw the CGP result, and
the word fail beside it, hurm.. seriously as a normal human, of course i felt, sad...
But there is a sense of accepting. Alhamdulilah.
I asked myself, fail or pass, what wud be better? i passing this and not passing in the here after, and all those reframe technique.
what Allah decided for me is the best!
actually i am just afraid that ppl , especially my hsemate wud thought that going to Imam Suhaib talk until late at nite on exam eve wud be one of the reasons dat i did not score but Allah calm me greatly by giving Sara, aishah and many other sisters who also went for the talk, a tremendously jolly high marks! so proud of u guys. as well as all my 70+ brothers and sisters in the batch who hav had ur 80 passing marks and above. yes, eighty is the passing mark for GCP certificate! cool kan? heh.
as for mine, sikit lagi tau nak pass. tapi, xpe. Alhamdulilah. this is the best:)

on the other note, pkck hd gud as well. making me jealous. in a gud way tho. nk beat dia! siap laa u.. haih!

and dear uncle,
please get well soon. my best fren's ayah, uncle zainuddin had dengue+chicken pox. warded yesterday in Amp Puteri.. kind hearts, pliz pray for uncle's speedy recovery. May this hikmah reunite and strengthen meng's family. iA..
next week, to be exact, 23rd Aug, i am officially a 4th yr med stud. hurm, may a better Shahirah u will be, shahirah. really like the group as well as i hv my sisters all lump in one grp however not in the same subgroup! not like. but to rethink again, mayb perhaps in other postings we may be able to mingle more greatly. as far as psycho posting is concern, my saviour are tim, neesa and biha! hee. at least! and at least, HKL for the Ramadhan month means going back and forth from home.. :) peace! life is heaven.

No comments: