Friday, August 20, 2010

Al Baqarah:286 mode

keep up

sometimes people finds it necessary and wajibul to keep up with their comrades, peers, the whole world, U.S, Europe, bola, tennis, fashion, etc.

also important to keep up thru FB, twit,miRC, e-mail and Allah knows what else ppl do to keep up with each one another..

i however am a person with freedom, i guess. seorang yang merdeka.

owh by the way, keep up your JALUR GEMILANG my frens, show the Malaysian spirit in u, (well, at least, that the least u cn do to show ur sense of appreciation to the country where u were born and fed..)

coming back to freedom and merdeka, so why am i claiming i am such a person?
yes. simply bcoz i REFUSE to keep up with the whole world!
no notifications in the FB will freak me up, no long list of email will pump my adrenaline and nothing i guess, so far, have make me impulse to keeping up with the so-called ever changing non-stop world...

yes. in my sense of sensibleness, that is the true meaning of independence. fuull stop.

my highest concern wud go to me, keeping up of the level of my iman.
iman boleh jadi rendah, boleh turun, boleh naik.
i am more worried on my stamina to maintain my level of spirituality and perhaps making it higher if Allah permits, insyaAllah.

in this month of Ramadhan, and its already the 10th day of Ramadhan, me unable to keep up with my own nafsu is the biggest dissapointment of all. some of my dissapoinment:
1) eat eat eat and a lot. not like!
2) read Quran little and little and little. not istiqomah at all. not like!
3) isrealist soldiers keep interferring with our bro and sis in Palestin, not allowing them to terawikh in Aqsa.. wth yo?
4) baby dumping
5) accident madness
6) husband (read:useless) making misery to wife and kids

and many other insane untolerable daily neswpaper reports i cant keep up with..

may Allah forgive me for not able to keep up with my lost self, as well as the lost soul surrounding me...

if Rasulullah is among us now, what would he say? what would he response?

if u ask me, i wud just cry. i am so far away with the verse la yu kal li fullah hu nafsan illa wus nga ha...

forgive me.

No comments: