Thursday, June 18, 2009

sgt!

im 22 not yet.
i luv to b me.
i thot iv changed but now And then the spirit juz worn out. i keep forgetting the important things in life, keep holding on to false hopes, keep trying to impress the ppl dat i shud hv said gudbye long ago, and sumhow im tired to smile already..

tired of faith. tired of love. tired of hopes.

its easy for me to fall for sumone..
cuz im not complicated at all..
only things become twisted when i realize that its wrong to be simple..

oh well, matter of definitions, ey? i hv a very broad definitions of life that sumhow i keep forgetting and allow myself to cramp in darkness like nobody cares..

i live for today.. sumtimes trap in the past and sumtimes not at all woorying bout tomorrow..
i dunno y, but my worries r lesser nowdays.. i dun worry much nemore like i used to.. i juz dun gv a damn..

i dunno and i dun care--i said dis to a fren when she asked me about wats the layers of the foot.. and i felt so confident. haha. like im telling the truth without even have to hide that i dunno and yet i dun care..

owh. watever. im a new me everyday=)

revisited describing me in facebook. (i told u, i xde keje... ;) )

No comments: