Monday, June 29, 2009

nothing to say..

tulus mulus tgn ku menules...



1)What color do you think of when I say...

Anger?
black
Confusion?
white
Inspiration?
pink
Shy?
yellow
Agony?
=grey
Sleep?
= purple
Chipper?
= entah
Beautiful?
=pink
Morning?
=green

2)Would you rather be named...

Andrea or Aimee?
= wat d
Emily or Erica?
= sensitive part erica.. haha
Kelsey or Casey?
= casey
Madeleine or Marina?
=madeleine
Alec or Aaron?
=Aaron
Ryan or Ross?
=ross mcm kaak ros lah plak
Dylan or Daniel?
= diana danielle?
Jack or Jordan?
=jack
Gabriel or Gavin?
=gabriel

3) How often do you...

Brush your teeth?
=2 times a day
Eat breakfast?
=once a day lah. apekah..
Check your email?
=bile online..
Go to the mall?
= slalu lah gaks
Go to the beach?
=ko bawak aku pg aar, ko x bwk pehal aku nk g..
Play card games?
= zaman skolah bile prep..
Have at least 20 minute phone calls?
= ya, selalu
Paint your nails?
=x pernah..
Wish you were happier?
=always!!


4) Did you ever want to be..

A veterinarian?
= tidak
An astronaut?
= mungkin
An artist?
= sambilan, boleh lah. hahaha
A school teacher?
= lecturer jemputan? haha
A housewife?
= when i settle down
A firefighter?
= suka nengok jer
A princess?
= ini aliah musa..
A lawyer?
= tidak..
A doctor?
= sedang menuju.. on my way, on my way.. iA DR SHASHU. ameen.

5) Would you consider yourself..

Materialistic?
= NOPE
Pessimistic?
= sumtimes
Avoidant?
= mayb
Sarcastic?
= when im angry..
Talkative?
=ya tp kalo x da mood,nak ckp sepatah pon aku malas..haha..
Strange?
= according to anas
Intelligent?
= hee
Middle class?
= up lah skett
Lucky?
= mungkin

6) In the next twenty-four hours, will you...

Talk to someone you care about?
= yupp
Go to work?
= define work
Go to school?
= mayb. owh bukit merbah..
Be in a different city?
= erm..entah.
Read a book?
= mungkin lah sgt
Watch a movie?
= dunno
Go to a dentist/orthodontist appointment?
= dah lamer tidaks
Do your laundry?
= tgk lah
Tell someone "I love you" ?
= mak!!!!!!!

7) a)True or False: Family...

I have two brothers or more.
= F
My mom lives with me.
=true
My grandparent(s) live with me.
=false
I have half-siblings.
= ade kot
I am the oldest in my family.
=true
I am an only child.
=false..
I have 15 cousins I can name off the top of my head.
= maybb. brape byk sepupu aku entah. agak ramai lah belas2..
The nearest Aunt or Uncle lives less than an hour away from me.
=true

b)True or False: Food...

I am allergic to chocolate.
=false
I like vegetables more than fruit.
= both same like2
I have tried pizza dipped in ranch sauce.
= ranch sauce?
I've never eaten kiwi fruit.
=false
I love junk food.
=not really..x minat sgt..
I love to try new food.
=depends la..kalo nampak sedap,aku mkn..hahah..
Ketchup goes best with fries(chips).
=yup..
I like fried rice.
=ske! sgt..
I hate sushi.
= nope.

8) How many...

Pairs of shoes do you have?
= byk ler.aku pompuan..
Songs do you have on your music player?
= xde..ade yuna je kot..
Hours of sleep did you get last night?
= 7
Times have you had alcohol?
=never!
Books have you read/started reading in the past month?
= severals.. for finals.. :)
Windows in your house/apartment are open?
= closed like prison
Pets do you have?
=0..haha..
Kids do you have/want to have?
=3..
Minutes does it take to get from your home to school or work?
= 20 min


9) Have you ever...

Spilled a cup of grape juice on the carpet?
= aku nakal time kecik, so mungkin penah
Played spin the bottle?
= kat sri inai dulu
Played Twister?
= tuh makanan kan? hee..
Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?
= selalu
Walked out of a movie because it was horrible?
= nope
Given the finger to someone on the street?
=x penah
Been so sad/angry that you started laughing?
= sumtimes
Been in a wedding?
= dah lame tak g.. mun! cepatlah november...
Been in a situation where you almost died?
= yes.. i broke down like lame lah gak..thank u allah for making me alive..

10) Misc...

Are you stressing out about anything right now?
= tgh jual mahal.. haha. stress siot.
Do you think before acting or act before thinking?
= act dulu.heh.bahaye sial.
Do you act upon your emotions and instinct, or logic and reasoning?
= x sure..
What are some personality traits you find appealing in a potential partner?
= beriman, polite, berckp bila perlu, think b4 act.. tak membazir.. dgr ape aku bebel tanpe memotong and mengjudge sesuke hati..
How have you changed as a person in the last 5 years?
= revolusi seyh..
If you could do anything you wanted right this moment, what would it be?
= g haji, bungee jumping, tour 7 wonders of the world..
Is there anyone you can totally relax and be yourself around?
= pkck, anas, nie mmg totally. heh~
Did you ever wanted to say something to someone, didn't, and regretted it?
= x sure.. if i did ever regret..
Are you scared about the future?
= nope.bring it on!

No comments: