Monday, July 28, 2008

shahirah shuaib...

u knoe wut, d moment i decided thaat i shud hv a blog, my intention wus not updating my lifes or lepas geram or like showing off whom i love or hate but maybe juz maybe i thot i cud juz talk to myself, only in a much nicer way, viewing in a fancy page, and cn also be read by others..

it hit me hard when the ppl around me are'nt the ppl dey were used to be.. i dun mind at all if u change for the better, and better if for the best.. but wut annoyed me is dat when i cn sense that ur not urself.. so not u! i cn smell the worries and fear and doubt.. like i nvr knew u..as if like ur a stranger..

and today, i wus that person..i fight wif a terrible enemy. and that horrible enemy is myself..

i tend to b carried awy.. true.
i tend to be rude.
i tend to be reckless.
i tend to b showing off.
i tend to look smart but im juz one pain in the ass.
i tend to talk the rite things but nvr did one..
i tend to make ppl work for victory but i did nothing than holding up white flag.
i tend to dream a lot and wonder will it ever b reality.
i tend to be gud to strangers but rough and bitter to mother.
i tend to forgive frens and my enemy but its hard to say tq to the that cares 4 me.
i tend to love attentions and attract dislikeness all over me.
i tend to pull up weight and wonder wut other guys think of me.




im tired of the tendency that i hv to kill myself..juz because i dunno wut to do..
mayb the ppl around me get tired of me.. of my foolishness and nagging and hatred and big mouth and rudeness.. mayb dey get tired of my stupidness and doubt.. mayb dey get tired of my woriness, of my boldness and of my dramas...

mayb dey get tired of my stories...

its ok..

im tired too, u knoe.. im tired too.

No comments: