Wednesday, July 30, 2008

kalau itu jodohku

i used to get wat i want
so mayb abah wud freak out if i dun marry sumone wif handsome money
i used to be help-i dun do cooking, i dun do laundry, sumtimes i do d dishes, and god knows wut the hell iv done in my life-so maybe mum wud freak out if i marry sumone who could not or even worse refuse to let other ppl,i.e the maids to do thehouse chores esp cooking..

but kalau dia jodohku, i juz wanted u to knoe, mak, abah, dat i wud alwez gonna b ur lil cheerful naughty lil gurl..
its my life, rite? i knoe u'll get fret out a bit, and worry how on earth i'll handle hard work and short of money but, mak abah, im gonna b a doctor, remember? its a tough job dat insyaaallah will make me a tough gurl, a strong gurl.. so i'l embrace my life much better than i used to. i knoe u love me so much and no other guy can beat ur luv to me, but i juz wanted u to knoe that i feel happy to be by his side. dat i hv zero regrets. no confusion at all. i wanted to be with him and i believe that all u wanted is my happiness.. this is my happiness. he is my happiness. i knoe u'll understnd. i undrstand that its hard to let me go. but mak,abah, i am alwez gonna b ur little bright smily gurl.. =) will alwez be..

1 comment:

shash said...

shoot, bile mase aku taip nie? calon xde, tapi ayat dah bina dah.. heh. shashu, shashu.. merapiks!