Tuesday, November 23, 2010

jigsaw

how should i simplify my just now very complicated unreasonable judgement and now, just by borrowing a murabbi's spirit, just by reading, i felt her words really create wonders and make me felt fine,fine, fine.

hv u ever felt so low, u just wanted to stay shallow and sad. u just could not reach anyone. and suprisingly u just put the the best of all listener, out of your, list.. Allah.

yes, im talking bout myself. i find myself so heavy nowdays. true, partly due to my increasing weight, but most of it because nauzubillah, deep down, i felt my ilah is not Allah but me striving looking not alien in front of other makhluk.

i felt so clouded somehow.
why i just could not accept things.
especially on Allah's secret...
Allah hide for a very very goodest reason...
He Knows it of course.
that if we know things that we want to know now,
then its not life anymore.
that's a drama.
and life is not a scripted drama.
it does not need a script.
because Allah is the writer and Allah is the best of all writer!
He is!

Allah hu akhbar..

No comments: