Thursday, November 4, 2010

deep-a-valley

as i consider myself doing one thing that a fren don't like today, which makes me felt bad. hurm.... nvd, i will then try to forgive myself by saying the things that i did good.
i went for OT day. watch tonsillectomy and polypectomy. Alhamdulillah. i help my frens around the audio clinic and speech therapy. got to see @ perform PTA. i fast today. i borrowed timmy my super new unoriginal oren crocs. i borrowed hamidah my green extra tudung. i gave one ringgit to Adam, a 6 year old boy so that he could buy sweets. Am not sure where he parents is due to language barrier. He is a foreigner. Mayb african ppl. i gave a ride to my housemates. i taught my fren one of the the absolute indication for tosillectomy op :
sore throat infection >7 times and 2 weeks on leave/away frm school per year. over 2 years, 5x each. over 3 years, 3x each.

alhamdulillah. Rasullulah have said it, "Berselisih faham di kalangan umatku itu adalah satu rahmat." (Riwayat Al Baihaqi). i appreciate differences. we are all the same eventually, as we all have differences especially in the way we are brought up.

i grow up in a mentality of no fear if you think wut u do is right. even if it dosent seem to fit the rule or norm. sometimes, at times, ppl appear to label me as suka hati. i remember when i was standard 6, i did a karangan bahasa melayu exactly the contra of what the initial points that were given by my teacher. i just felt that i wanted to do sth of my own. and not copy cat what she gave to us primary six students. during my times in Tkc i escape the dragging morning assembly. no offense Pn. R, but i find it a waste of time in my rebellious mind back then. there are times i appear to be offensive, volatile and monster like when it comes to what i think. its been there for quite a time. and to change a godzilla cum human to a angelic like princess would take time. on the outer prospect, i mean. but u could count on my quest as a khalifah. i will keep on improving myself. today should be a better day than yesterday! insyaAllah.

and i realize that sometimes, there are times that ppl do mistakes w/o them knowing it is wrong. Sometimes, there are times i did something to make other ppl easier and happier but it could sometimes, in the times of akward moments, i am being misunderstood but i learn that ppl are big enough to decide on what they think is right for them and no matter how good my intention was, it would not be visible as clashes of principles collided. i learn also the importance of to see the good things in ppl first. i will next time try my best to see any possibilities of the good side first. i will try to understand. i will not let my perception of life, clouds judgement towards other ppl who may not appear to share the same principles that i do.
from now onwards, i will try to be more tolerate. even maybe not so much on my actions as good habit needs time to stay but at least on how i see things and the ppl around me.
insyaAllah....

on the other note, hpy deepavali Parvin and bhav.
hv a blast! :)

No comments: