Sunday, June 5, 2011

remember me?

i remember when abah taught me how to ride a 2 wheel bicycle. The same goes to any mode of transportation (i.e driving license, took me six times. yes. but i have a senior's record.. 10x.. huhu. so what, we still got the license anyway by the end of the day. hehe.), i am very the easily give up person. eventually abah, being a not so patient as i am, (ke mana kuah tumpah kalau tak ke nasi), left me alone struggling with the handsome red bike with adik, heading for tasik. U cn imagine how I feel, right.. at first its already in my mind that its a mission impossible. i thought i will be sympathized but NO... and there i was.. sad and angry.. how could u! and all of a sudden, it just force me to do it right.. and once i balanced, i shouted loudly, as I followed behind the car...Abah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abah!!!!!!!! and seeing from the side mirror, abah stopped and hug me.. Yeay, kakak dah boleh naik basikal....

No comments: