Tuesday, October 13, 2009

enam belas sepuluh

ada masanya kita merasa senang dan ada masanya kita rasa payah.
susah-susah-susah
itu jer yang bermain di fikiran aku sekarang.
and indeed public health is one pain for me and perhaps for all of us.
especially when ur not good in driving like me, lembap menghafal map macam aku,
toilet tak best, air kecik, byk kna travel, bla3..

so, is der all wrong and dark here in sepang?

perhaps i need more preparation.
i need not be afraid of who i am
but the truth is , there r so much thngs dat
my mum or dad or adik can cover me up back then
but now its been like campak to a whole new world
not that i cant stand on my own

but my head cant help saying that this is the crack ship
but then, bersangka baik aje lah.

esok masih ada. masih...

p/s: birthday saye jgn lupe ya.. :)

3 comments:

Mamzel :) said...

Hepy bday daRLing~~luvs, feRR

Arif Dzulkifli said...

hepi besday che mek molek..huhuhu

shash said...

ferus.. arigatos.
yorkey, again kat blog plak? sweet. hehe.