Friday, February 13, 2009

stop n stare

im not sure, either im right, allah.. but i wish even im wrong, i still can look back and say, iv tried..

der r times, i wish im not alone.. i m not...of course, but i sudn't be greedy dun i? luv won't come if u dun gv it first... luv dn grew like a seed without land, withot water, it'll die.. maybe i wus wrong to stay unattached. to hv no names in particular that i can really say i really knew.. der r times i felt like i wanna run away and kiss gudbye to everthing and everyone who knew me.. but i keep myself waiting.. lets wait.. wait for the day that i'll stop thinking of wut i shud not been thinking.. stop doing wut i shud hv not been doing.. der r times i wish i hv no flaws.. still young and cheerful.. no responsibilities.. nothing.. dey say extraordinary people do extraordinary things.. me? im not even ordinary.. maybe its the planning. i hv no plans at all.. dey say its ok to dream.. to hav plans.. but im too worried that i stop worrying by letting the tme pass.. im glad the ppl around me r der to tag me along.. thou this world, being alone means unefficient. we need help. i need help. its hard to b alone, isn't it.. time pass by , it won't wait.. demi masa, sesungguhnya manusia itu dlm kerugian... allah, forgive me.. forgie me for not being me....

No comments: