Monday, September 1, 2008

dearest pkc

u knoe ur my favourite kan.. and still ur d cakap bende penting je type. which i hv dis love-hate perception of but then, i dun regret nemore, u knoe.. i dun hv dis, y,y, like dat so much dah like imune sudah dgn hoe halimunan u cn be sumhow.. heh. i miss those days lah. when i cn juz be volatile and scream ur name.. and those moments where u watch me eif me unknowing.. dat wus cool. well, at least for me.. sum ppl said, forget u and i said, yeah i shud but its easier said then done u knoe.. how cud i? d moment seeing u is like menang loteri, ok. haha. and when u smile, i felt like the whole world is smiling to me. jeez. yeah, exaggeration but the truth is the truth alrite.. and ur like my super big awesome brother tau. whom i really listen to. whom i hear not because u made me to but because i wanted to. and its alwez easy when ur around.. it alwez does.. i love making fun of u, tau.. heh. coz i felt like it. making faces at u is all neutral. and im so not afraid of those eyes ok! i adore dem.. haha. yeah, wutever. wutever,pkc. wutever~

1 comment:

syafique said...

kak long....hurmmm bile nak bercerita ngan papa nih....