Friday, October 19, 2012

Bebelness

Hey u, how's life? I heard ur lapse of time wif the research goin on.. Hope u'll able to catch up.. :) life so far for me have been Ok i guess, Alhamdulillah.. Things are falling into plans :) at least to me :) heard some problem regarding the left unands students and i dun really like how they react to mmc personally..  I understand dey r old and have wife but the way u said it is like u dun hav a great connection with Allah.. Yes, am damn judgemental but sori to say, this connection is not only on the prayer mat but also reflect in our words and conversation.. As if xde nilai bersyukur pun!! Hurm.. Its true dat desperate ppl are in fact desperate but u cn choose to be calm.. Our fate does not lies in our hand but is milik Allah! I hope dis ppl really learn sth!! Hurm.. Despite me being kesian to dem but stillll, live up to ur matureness lah.. Do sth, usaha..doa, tawakal.. And keep on bersanka baik dgn Allah.. A reminder for me too! Yes yes.. Hee. K, daa..

No comments: